Cheesecake in cookiiiieess~~! *sings* Hehe~ Cookies are one of the best snacks that we can have for a good cup of tea or hot chocolate~! Besides, there are many ways of making cookies~! We were able to make some cookies with the form of my face one day~ Hehe~ ^^
- 1 tablespoon flax seed, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup dairy free cream cheese (non hydrogenated), softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (agave, coconut nectar, raw sugar)
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- pinch salt
- 3/4 pint fresh raspberries
- zest of 1/2 small lemon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind flax seed in blender, coffee grinder. Place 1 tablespoon ground flax in a bowl, add water and stir. Place in refrigerator to set into gel (this equals / replaces one egg).
- Cream together coconut oil, cream cheese, and sugar; stir in flax mixture.
- Add flour to the top of this mixture, do not stir.
- Add baking powder, xanthan gum and salt, stirring into the flour before combining flour with coconut cream cheese.
- Fold in raspberries and lemon zest.
- Drop cookies by spoonful onto prepared (silpat, parchment) baking sheet, bake at 350 for approximately 15 minutes.
Thank you, spabettie.com~!