A simple but great dessert for these hot summer days~! Even though it can make Kanato-kun irritated sometimes, I often tell him that he should also eat more fruits not only sweets for the sake of his health (however, he is a vampire, but still…). A few days ago I could convince him to try out this banana dessert, and he admitted that it tastes pretty good~ ^^
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 popsicle sticks or wooden skewers
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut crosswise into thirds
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a pan of gently simmering water. Stir just until melted.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Insert a popsicle stick in one end of each banana piece. Dip banana, one piece at a time, in chocolate, spooning on additional chocolate to cover.
- Sprinkle each banana with peanuts, and set on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 20 minutes, or up to 3 days.
Thank you, marthastewart.com~!