Of course we don’t forget about our vegan friends either~! This wonderful tart full of delicious fruits is a guaranteed success~! Even Kanato-kun could eat it thanks to all those sweet fruits on top~ ^w^
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 cups raisins
Filling (optional but recommended):
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or 1/2 cup date paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Water, if needed
3 cups frozen berries (or however much you want)
1/2 cup goji berries
To make the crust:
- Pulse the walnuts in your food processor until they become a rough flour.
- Add the raisins and process until it stick together, forming a rough dough.
- Press into a tart tin.
- Put in the fridge and let it set for about 2 hours (this is preferable but not absolutely necessary).
To make the filling:
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Spread gently into the bottom of your tart crust and then let it harden in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Now top the tart off with all the berries, slice and serve!
Thank you, thisrawsomeveganlife.com~!