Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- 250 g (9 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 125 g (4 ounces) cream cheese
- 50 g (1/4 cup) sugar
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) whipping cream
- 200 g (7 ounces) marshmallows
- 100 g (3.5 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 100g (1 cup) digestive biscuits crumbs
- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- Mix together digestive biscuit crumbs and butter then press 25 g (1/4 cup) into the bottom of glasses. Chill in fridge whilst you prepare cheesecake filling.
- Place marshmallow is a big microwave safe bowl and microwave at 30 second bursts until melted.
- Beat together mascarpone cheese, cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Stir in melted marshmallow and marshmallow fluff. Mixture may be a little lumpy.
- Whip cream in bowl of stand mixer until stiff peaks form and then gently fold into cheese mixture.
- Pour filling onto cookie base and smooth over top with spatula. Cover and put in fridge to chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Thank you, bakesbychichi.com~!