Me and my Owner found this lovely recipe today, and decided to give it a try~ To be honest, we are always kind of nervous and excited whenever we prepare something new for Kanato-kun and Teddy, but they are always very satisfied with the desserts we make them~! ^^
Ingredients (for 16 servings):
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 medium bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin tins (regular size, not jumbo, not mini) with baking cups/cupcake wrappers.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a larger bowl cream together butter and sugars. Add mashed bananas, greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla, and mix well. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 20-15 minutes until tops are lightly golden. Allow to cool for a few minutes in the muffin tins before removing and allowing to cool completely. Serve warm or at room temperature, store in airtight container.
*If you have almond extract, I like to replace ½ teaspoon of vanilla with ½ teaspoon almond extract!
Thank you, lecremedelacrumb.com~!