Mmm, look at this marvellous, creamy cake right here~! And the chocolate frosting makes it even more delicious~! Kanato-kun let out such pleased sounds as he was eating it~ My Owner even blushed at his cuteness as she was watching him~ ^^
- 2 3.4-ounce packages instant Jell-o Vanilla Pudding Mix, dry
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip or Truwhip)
- 1 14-ounce package chocolate graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups mini peanut butter cups, halved (divided use)
- 1 16-ounce can prepared chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together the pudding mixes and milk until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in peanut butter until fully incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until incorporated and no streaks remain.
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup halved mini peanut butter cups over the pudding mixture and gently press them down into the pudding mixture.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Melt frosting in microwave for 25 seconds and stir until it is an even consistency. Use an offset spatula to spread the frosting over the whole cake, covering the graham cracker layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the remaining mini peanut butter cups onto the frosting.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
Thank you, mybakingaddiction.com~!