The four of us decided to watch vampire movies together, but of course we couldn’t do it without having some snacks~ If you want to munch on something other than popcorn while having a movie night with your friends, then this sweet treat is definitely for you~!
- ⅓ cup (3 oz) white chocolate melts
- ¼ cup biscoff spread
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups rice chex
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Measure chex into a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the powdered sugar, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl (I use a cereal bowl). Pour this sugar mixture into a gallon size ziploc bag. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate melts in microwave until completely melted and smooth (according to package instructions). This took about 1 minute total in my microwave.
- Stir the biscoff and the vanilla into the melted white chocolate until combined. Pour over chex and stir to coat.
- Pour the coated chex into the gallon size bag and shake until all of the chex are coated in the sugar mixture.
- Spread on a parchment lined half baking sheet, and let chocolate set. Serve.
- Store any leftovers (ha!) in an airtight container.
Stick the muddy buddies in the freezer to speed up the chocolate hardening! It’s a lot quicker this way (10 mins or so).
Thank you, smallbatchtreats.com~!