Look at this amazing dessert we tried out today~! It looks so funny, doesn’t it~? But what’s even better is its wonderful taste and creamy texture~! Kanato-kun ate so much of it, which is no wonder: this dessert contains pudding that is his favourite kind of sweet food~ ^w^
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie crust
- 1 – 3.4 oz. box coconut cream pudding mix
- 2½ c. cold milk, divided
- ¾ c. shredded coconut
- 1 – 8 oz. container whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 – 3.4 oz. box chocolate pudding mix
- ¾ c. toasted shredded coconut
- chocolate curls for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine coconut cream pudding mix and 1¼ c. milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the ¾ c. shredded coconut and half of the whipped topping (just estimate).
- Carefully spread into the prepared crust.
- In another large bowl, combine the chocolate pudding mix and remaining 1¼ c. milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over the coconut mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with the toasted coconut.
- To garnish, top with chocolate curls (optional).
Thank you, thegoldlininggirl.com~!