Since Halloween is getting near, we’ll be posting more recipes and ideas regarding this special day~ We’re starting with a lovely drink which perfectly fits a vampire/Halloween-themed party~
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Dark chocolate syrup
- Purée the strawberries and sugar in the blender until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Add ice cream and milk to a clean blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour one to two teaspoons of strawberry purée into each shot glass.
- Carefully fill the remainder of the glass with the milkshake.
- Rim the edge with the dark chocolate syrup.
Thank you, frogprincepaperie.com~!