Today is my Owner’s birthday, wiii~! On this special occasion, Kanato-kun was willing to help us prepare this lovely dessert! He even fed her a piece of cake, to which she blushed like crazy of course~ x3
- 1 package dark chocolate Cookie Chips (6 ounces), finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 medium bananas, sliced thin and frozen
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Stir the crushed Cookie Chips and melted butter together. Divide in half and push half of the crust into a parchment paper covered loaf pan (9×5).
- Blend the bananas until they reach a soft serve consistency. Divide in thirds. Spread 1/3 of the banana soft serve on top of the crust. Mix the second 1/3 of the soft serve with the mini chocolate chips and spread on top. Spread the remaining 1/3 banana soft serve on top.
- Gently press the remaining Cookie Chip crust on top. Freeze until firm.
- Slice and enjoy!
Thank you, chocolateandcarrots.com~